Marriage is a big commitment between two players. Not only does marriage symbolise a bond between two players, it also gives some benefits.
To get married, you need a partner who also wants to get married. If you want a ceremony, you will need to arrange one.
/marry username to propose. They will have to accept by doing
/marry accept. Once they do, you're officially a married couple!
Married couples enjoy the following benefits:
- Each partner can easily teleport to the other without needing to request, using
- Partners can have an additional home location, by doing
/marry home. The shared home can be set in the UI which can be opened using
- Married couples have a shared bank account.
If either partner of a married couple does not want to remain married, they can get divorced. This can be done by clicking the divorce button in the marriage UI (opened with
/marry). The divorce is instantly processed. Any money on the shared account will be equally divided. Your partner will receive an email informing them about your initiated divorce.
- While marriage is technically intended for loving couples, we do not restrict it to this. If you want to get married to a friend, go ahead!
- In the Frenily culture, you can only be married to one person at the same time.
- Frenily is a place for everyone. Nobody will judge LGBT+ couples, unless they want a quicker way to permanently leave the server.