The Survival-world is currently the main world in the Frenily server. It is home to the spawn and contains a handful of cities build by server staff. A planned future development is the ability for members to create cities and towns as well, while receiving the same amounts of protection and receiving additional functionality, like tax collection.
The Survival world currently consists of 8 states.
|State||Capital||Other notable cities||Area|
|broken||Abu Ma Buhm||-||599 hm2|
|broken||Little York||-||1548 hm2|
Currently there are 15 cities built, in development or planned. The main city and capital is Durness.
- Durness - Main city, with all main facilities
- Campole - Smaller, Mediterranean inspired town
- Ashbourne - Relatively modern city, based on some Scandinavian capitals
- Luton - City with industrial boom in the 60s
- Abu Ma Buhm - Desert billionaire metropole
- Leicester - Financial capital
- Alston - Small historic town with canals
- Holbeck - Historic village
- Westhaven - Small fishing village on the coast
- Hawes - Small village
- Aylesbury - Town
- Woking - Town
- Peebles - Town
- Hutton-le-Hole - Town
- Southport - Town and ferry port
Connecting above cities are various transport networks, with the highways system being the main and simplest.
- Blue Highway - Stretching from Alston through Holbeck, Durness, Campole to Hawes
- Green Highway - Starting at the Southport Ferry Terminal with connections to Durness, it runs to Aylesbury via Ashbourne.
- Red Highway - Runs from Ashbourne through Luton and Leicester to Peebles
- Yellow Highway - Starts at an interchange with the Red Highway east of Luton and runs through Woking, Ballaeter, Abu Ma Buhm to Hutton-le-Hole